Curling I/O guides, FAQ, tutorials, and feature forums. Curling I/O is a central online curling registration and management system for Member Associations and Clubs that incorporates athlete profiles, scoring and results (formerly known as “CurlCast”), participant forms, league management, and more, together in one platform. No installations, no special hardware/software requirements. Just a web-browser and an internet connection. Report easily from one database to secure funding and improve your services.
- Financials - When will debit payments be available in Canada?
- Financials - Is there e-transfer capability for payments?
- Financials - What is the $2 Curling Canada fee for? Is it to pay for Curling I/O? If so, why the additional 0.7% + $0.25 on credit card and “offline” cash/chq payments?
- Financials - Stripe and Curling I/O fee structure. What fees are being charged? Why? Who is paying what fees? How are the fees being paid?
- Communications - How is information about Curling I/O shared?