Google.com's Google Drive support site includes information about error messages and "known issues"—problems that Google.com knows about.
Notes about Google Drive
- If you have two Google Apps accounts, for example yourCurling.ca Google Apps account and you own personal Google Account (gmail.com), you can use both accounts at drive.google.com (Google Drive in the "cloud"), but you can only use the Google Drive desktop client with one of your Google accounts (e.g., Curling.ca Google Apps or your personal Google Account). For more information, see Switch between multiple Google Drive accounts at the Google Drive support site.
- If you have chosen not to use the Google Drive desktop application, you can still use Google Drive online. http://drive.google.com
- If you click the triangle next to My Drive, you'll see a list of your folders.
- If you click Shared with me, you'll see a list of the folders and documents others have shared with you.
- You can also follow the link to Download Google Drive later should you choose to use the desktop client to back up your work or sync some of your files using Google Drive.
For more information about Google Drive, go to Google.com's Google Drive Support Web site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.