Curling I/O can only be accessed by secure login, using the "Sign In" button:
You can do this using one of two methods:
- "Social Sign-In" --- You can sign in using your Facebook, Google or Hotmail* (i.e. Microsoft) account
- OR -
- Temporary Email Link --- You can enter any email address, prompting a temporary (7 days) tokened link to be sent to that address, with which you can access Curling I/O.
NOTE: Although both methods are acceptable, signing in with your Facebook, Google or Hotmail* account is the more secure, preferred method.
Logging in With Facebook, Google or Hotmail Account:
- Click one of the social sign-in buttons:
- You'll be prompted to authenticate by that service:
- Once successfully authenticated, you'll be logged into your Curling I/O Dashboard:
Logging in With an Email Address:
- Enter your email address and click "Send Email":
- If prompted, complete the "Captcha" security puzzle to verify you are a human.
- Check your inbox. An email should arrive within 5 minutes (often immediately) with a sign-in link. This link is good for 7 days and can only be used once:
- Click the link. It opens a browser window, logging you into your Curling I/O Dashboard.
NOTE: You will have to repeat this process once your token expires or after you delete your browser's history.